Eye Make Up for Hazel Eyes
The main role of eye makeup is to accentuate your eyes all the more and make them look pretty, it is very important to choose eye make that best suits your eye color. Hazel eyes are considered to be very hot because they have specks of many different colors, making it easy to choose eye makeup. However, the hazel eye color totally varies from one person to another, so at times, the same kind of eye make up might suit the another person with hazel eyes. The basic colors which suit hazel eyes are green, brown and even blue. Follow these simple tips for applying eye make up for hazel eyes.
Things You Will Require
* Eye shadow
* Facial Cleanser
* Wash Cloth
* Facial moisturizer
* Black eyeliner
* Eyelash curler
* Lavender eyeshadow
* Makeup brush
Follow these simple steps to put on cool eye makeup for your hazel eyes:
1. Wash your face and neck with a nice facial cleanser. Rinse your face and pat dry with a dry, clean cloth. The next step is to put on a mild facial moisturizer. However, make sure you do not put it on your eyelids.
2. Now, choose an eyeliner of your choice and put on a nice line on both your bottom eyelids. When you are applying eyeliner, make sure that the line outside your eyelid should be thick and heavy, and the inside has to be a little thin. Make sure both the eyelids are lined almost equally.
3. The next step is to put on eyeliner on top of your eyelid, all along your eye lashes. Even for the top lids, the eyeliner is supposed to be heavy on the outside and slightly fading at the middle.
4. If you wish to make your eyelashes look a little big and well shaped, use an eyelash curler to curl your eyelashes. All you need to do is, insert you eyelashes in the eye curler and gently press down so that the they are curled properly.
5. With the help of an eye shadow brush, put on the lavender eye makeup. To give a much more appealing look to your eyes, put a little darker lavender shade on the outside of your eyelids. For the inner corner of your eyes, put on a lighter lavender shade. Blend the two of them in the middle.
6. To complete your hazel eye makeup look, apply mascara to your beautiful eye. Put on the mascara, both to your bottom and top eyelids.
These are a few simple steps for applying eye makeup for hazel eyes. They not only accentuate your eye color, but will also make you look beautiful.
Find more gold charms and other gold necklaces at Birks.com.