1. You have to dip a cotton ball in 1 tablespoon of un-boiled milk and put on your face softly. Make circular activities, in the uphill manner around the neck area. Leave this on the face for about 15 minutes to get the best preferred result. To end the development, splash cold water to wash off.
2. You have to make a thick slice of cucumber devoid of taking off the peel and then make circular travels over the face and neck. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
3. Take two halves of a tomato and quietly move across your face. Wash off after 15 minutes.
4. Half of one lime peels – juice of which has already been extracted acts as a good scrub on the face and the neck.
5. An ice cube can be rub on the face quietly as it is a good massaging tool. It systematically refreshes you!
Oily Skin Care Tips
1. Do not wash your face too many times. Although acne is termed to be result of dust particles on oily skin, it is not a hygienic issue. So, washing for more and more times will not help.
2. Use warm water when on earth you wash your face or bathe.
3. Use a cleanser especially for oily skin. And try to buy a gentle face wash that contains glycerin or salicylic acid to keep your pores clean.
4. Consult your dermatologist and take some drug for over production of oil.
5. Dry your skin before you apply no matter which on your face. This will save you from clogging your pores.
Find more gold charms and other gold necklaces at Birks.com.