500 gms Lamb Mince(Keema)
3/4 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Garlic (Lasun) paste
1 tblsp Raw Papaya Paste
1 tsp Ginger (Adrak) Paste
2 tblsp Cashewnut (Kaju)
2 tsp thick Cream (Malai)
2 Onion (Pyaj)
2 tsp Carom Seeds / Thyme (Ajwain)
2 tsp Dried Mango Powder (Amchoor)
2 tblsp Rock Salt (Kala Namak)
3 tblsp Cumin Seed (Jeera)
1 tblsp Dry Ginger (Saunth)
1 tsp Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)
1/2 tsp Nutmeg Powder(Jaiphal)
1. Wash the keema and put in a strainer and gently press to squeeze out all the water.
2. Mix all the ingredients to the keema and knead well.
3. Keep aside for 1 hour.
4. Heat a gas oven or an electric oven with the skewers.
5. Take a big ball of the keema mixture and hold a hot skewer carefully in the other hand.
6. Press the mince on to a hot skewer.
7. The keema will immediately stick to the hot skewer.
8. Repeat with left over mince on all the other skewers.
9. Place the skewers in the oven.
10. Keep rotating the skewers occasionally.
11. When cooked, gently remove the kababs from the skewers with the help of a napkin.
12. Shallow fry the kababs on a nonstick pans in 1 tablespoon oil.
13. To serve sprinkle some chat masala and lemon juice on the kababs.
Enter your email address and click on subscribe button to get latest updates of our website on your email address.