* Massage the Scalp with pure coconut oil. This will also help for growth of hair.
* Apply coconut oil which has been boiled with small onions. Wash it off with a mixture of green gram powder and water drained from cooked (boiled) rice.
* Apply a mixture of almond oil and gooseberry juice with finger tips on the scalp.
* Apply the warm mixture of olive oil, lemon juice and coconut oil. Do a steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes and wash the hair with a shampoo.
* Apply a paste of fenugreek and mustard to the scalp.
* Mix Shikakai powder with the water drained from the cooked rice and wash the hair with it.
* Crush the leaves of five petal hibiscus flower and take the juice. Wash the hair with this juice.
* Heat the oil with a little camphor. Apply the oil in the scalp and massage for 10 minutes. After 30 minutes wash the hair with a herbal shampoo. Do the steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes.
Enter your email address and click on subscribe button to get latest updates of our website on your email address.