1/2 kg boned chicken breasts
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
4 green onions, chopped
2 tbsp peanut or olive oil
4 tiny green or red peppers, finely chopped
3/4 cup fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp salt
- Put chicken in the freezer for about half an hour to make it firm but not frozen.
- Cut the chicken into slivers.
- Heat oil in a wok and stir fry garlic and green onions until tender.
- Add peppers and cook, stirring for a couple of minutes more.
- Add chicken and salt, and stir-fry until cooked.
- You can add a little water if needed.
- Stir in basil and fish sauce, mixing thoroughly.
- Cook for a couple of minutes more and serve hot with rice.